Skip Bin Hire Made Easy
Best Service & Price | Hassle Free | Australia Wide
Skip Hire Made Easy
Skip Bin Hire - Adelaide
No Booking Fees | Checkout Securely
Check Service Area
We service all of Adelaide. If your suburb isn't listed please call us on 1800 422 945.
Check Skip Bin Sizes
Check Waste Type
For more info please call us on 1800 422 845
This SKIP BIN is used strictly for:
- household furniture, household & office goods, electrical goods, paper plastic, green garden waste, paper, plastic, toys & clothing
- liquids, food waste, asbestos, fibreglass, paints, aerosols, chemicals, gas bottles, concrete, soil, bricks, tiles, hardwood timber, tree trunks (>300mm diameter)
This SKIP BIN is used strictly for:
Weight Restrictions (Please Check with Customer Service)
- demolition waste, timber, green waste, household furniture, paper, plastics, packaging, metal, aluminium, concrete, bricks, tiles, rocks
*Soil incurs a surcharge please call 03 9071 0601
- liquids, food waste, asbestos, fibreglass, paints, aerosols, chemicals, gas bottles, tree trunks (>300mm diameter)
Hiring a Skip Bin or Rubbish Removal Service can be a bit daunting when you’ve never done it before or had a bad experience. But it doesn’t need to be. Skip Bin Hire Australia takes care of the daunting part and makes it all available in one place - we have done the hardwork for you and only have 5 star suppliers and the beauty is if you have any issues or questions you can call us on 1800 422 945 or drop us an email between 7am-8pm | 7 days a week.
1. what is 'buy now pay later'?
We have teamed up with zipPay to provide you with 0% pay by instalments option for your waste needs.
Its expensive to get rid rubbish and zipPay takes that sting out. In 45 seconds you can have access to $1000.00 credit at 0% interest and pay back overtime. Theres no catch.
This type of payment facility is the first of its kind in the world to be implemented into the waste services industry.
Some might say we are pioneers, I say we are making waste gone affordable and available for everyone.
2.how quickly can a skip be delivered?
Sometimes on the same day (if ordering before 11am mon-fri), but usually on the following day. Its always best to call the team on 1800 422 945..
3. what can I put in a skip bin
Basically anything hazardous and also certain materials that for environmental reasons need to be disposed of separately. Here is a list of the most common things you cannot put in a skip bin.
- Tyres (*surcharge applies)
- Batteries (*surcharge applies)
- Paint & Paint cans (*surcharge applies)
- Gas Bottles
- Clinical or medical Waste
- Hazardous & Toxic Materials
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Oil, petrol, diesel
4. what size skip bin should I hire
The ideal skip bin size depends on the amount of waste you think you’ll be creating and how much space you have to put the skip. See below for an easy guide or call us on 1800 422 945 and we will talk you through it.
5. what does the skip hire price include
The price covers delivery, collection, disposal, GST. No labour is included with skip bin hire however the rubbish collection service does include include the first 30 mins. Typical hire period is for a week (7 days). There are surcharges for items such as mattresses, paint, tyres, tree trunks, carpet - please call 1800 422 945 for pricing.
6. can I put a skip on the road if I don’t have space on my property
If the Skip Bin is to be placed on public property (nature strip or public road) then you will need to go onto your local council website or phone them to see whether a permit is required.
Alternatively you can call us on 1800 422 945 for assistance in obtaining the permit.
7. do we recycle
Many of the waste household and garden materials that are put in a skip bin or removed by our rubbish collection companies as a result of DIY projects or home and garden clearances can be recycled. Normally 80%-85% of all waste removed is recycled through the designated waste transfer station.
8. how does skip bin hire or rubbish collection work
Once you have decided on how big a skip bin you require or how much rubbish you need removed, you can book and pay online through our secure payment gateway or ring 1800 422 945. If we receive your booking before 11am (mon-fri) we can usually get you a skip bin or rubbish collection on the same day.
9. how long can I hire a skip for?
On average, most customers rent a skip for between 3 - 7 days. 7 Days is included in all skip bin hire, however on request this time can be extended sometimes free of charge by calling 1800 422 945.
For any other questions please call us on 1800 422 945 to discuss.
SKIP BIN HIRE AUSTRALIA
Level 21, 25 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
1800 422 945 | Open 7 Days
Very good price and delivery on time and pick up as well. highly recommended. Thank you